2011 sees Sony offering a huge range of exclusive games and features to their fans. This year’s E3 will be of vital importance to Sony due to their PSN hack fiasco. A lot is expected from their conference which starts on Tuesday, 7th June at 1AM BST.
Fans will finally get their hands on some gameplay of these highly anticipated games of 2011.
- Infamous 2 by Sucker Punch
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One by Insomniac Games
- Resistance 3 by Insomniac Games
- Twisted Metal by Eat Sleep Play
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception by Naughty Dog
A major part of Sony’s E3 conference will be regarding their upcoming NGP (Next Generation Portable) device.
- Sony will announce the official name for their NGP device.
- NGP’s release date and pricing will be revealed.
- Seven first party titles for the hand-held will be announced.
- Sony will also be allowing E3 attendees to preview the NGP.
Most of these rumors are from Sony’s leaked lineup of their conference. There’s a high chance of most of them coming true.
- Agent by Rockstar Games
- God Of War 4 by Santa Monica Studios
- Grand Theft Auto 5 by Rockstar Games
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII by Square Enix
- NGP – Gran Turismo by Polyphony Digital
- NGP – Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker by Konami
- NGP – Wipeout: Trinity by Sony
- PSP remaster series ports to PS3
- Sly 4 by Sucker Punch
- Starhawk by Lightbox Interactive
- The Last Guardian by Team Ico
- Unnamed Title by Guerrilla Games
- Price drop for PlayStation Move and PS3 console.
- Xperia Play? S1, S2 Android tablets?
Definitely not going to happen…
- Metal Gear Solid 5 announcement