Battlefield 3 got huge update in the month of December 2012 with new fixes and features, while some of the Russian version of the Battlefield 3 users faced critical error of “Game Data Corrupt” and there is no use via Repair Install option from Origin. Don’t worry, there is a quick fix available.
Its a language problem only. You just need to follow these steps properly to fix this issue.
- Download this update file and extract it on your desktop: BF3-Language-Fix-Dec-2012
- Copy “GDFBinary_en_US.dll” to the main Battlefield 3 directory which should be like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3 and overwrite it if it is already there.
- Now copy and overwrite the other two folders “Data” and “Update” to the main Battlefield 3 folder which should be like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3
- DON’T DELETE ANY FILES FROM THE INSTALLED GAME FOLDER, JUST COPY THE NEW FILES …
- Download this Registry Patch and just double click and install it: Registry Patch
- Now just open your Origin and right click on the Battlefield 3 game and choose Repair Install. Origin will update all your files and then you are good to go.
For any issues or queries, leave a comment below.