Battlefield 3 came out on the PC recently and is riddle with a lot of bugs. A large number of people are facing crashes, screen freezing up and random error messages at the end of each round or even during a multiplayer map. The sound also starts looping in case the screen gets stuck. Thankfully I came to a solution and my game is running fine since then.
Note: Its not a complete guide and comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
- Go to your windows device manager.
- Uninstall the display adapter. (It does not matter what GPU you own.)
- Reinstall the updated drivers for your respective GPU.
- Here are the Links: NVIDIA – ATI
- Type cmd in run and run it as administrator.
- Now type sfc /scannow.
- After the scan is complete restart the computer.
- Open your Origin menu.
- Go to the settings tab.
- Now select settings and then select the in-game tab.
- Un-check enable origin in game’ option.
- The game should run fine without glitches.